Forum social event

Isobel

Visit site
Hi all,

After meeting a few of you at the London Boat Show, myself and Natalie have been toying with the idea of organising a YBW forum social event later in the year so we can meet more of you. We thought some time in April might work, just before everyone gets busy with the new season and attending all the big racing events.

Is it something you'd be interested in?

Please complete the following form to specify your preferred location and date: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rOaXrnoEBbYwpVB9xHE6y93mAx14uK09u2EGGrMl8YI/viewform?usp=send_form

Cheers

Isobel

cliff

Visit site
Feicim go bhfuil an ghluaiseacht seoltóireachta Englistan beo agus go maith. aon rogha chun an cruinniú a thionól in Albain, mar shampla i nGlaschú nó nDún Éideann, ná aon rogha le haghaidh "aon cheann de na thuas"

theoldsalt

Visit site
To translate "cliff"

I see that the movement Englistan sailing alive and well. no option to hold the meeting in Scotland, such as Glasgow or Edinburgh, or no option for "none of the above"

theoldsalt

Visit site
Perhaps Isobel is meaning a somewhat different kind of social event run by YBW than the rather casual meet at a pub organised by a few forumites. Perhaps the YBW event would be sponsored and subsidised with giveaways and promotions and attended by YBW staff and even a guest speaker.

Maybe Isobel could give us a little more information on what type of event she has in mind.

Isobel

Visit site
We haven't decided on a format yet, but there will be some YBW staff in attendance. Once I've got an idea of numbers I can decide whether it's worth hiring a function room or something.

Just to let you know as well that the poll will be closing at 4pm today

Pagetslady

Visit site
We haven't decided on a format yet, but there will be some YBW staff in attendance. Once I've got an idea of numbers I can decide whether it's worth hiring a function room or something.

Just to let you know as well that the poll will be closing at 4pm today
So this was just a joke how long did the poll last.

Isobel

Visit site

Isobel

Visit site
Hi all,

Despite receiving more than 100 responses to the initial poll about whether people would attend a social, I've only had nine to this one so it's quite hard for me to settle on a date based on this.

If you're genuinely interested in coming, could you please respond specifying a date in April that works for you. Unfortunately, if I don't get a bit more interest then I might have to knock the idea on the head as I don't really have to time to look into a venue/organising something, if only a handful can come.

Link again here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1CPdvI-BfqGrulwtzu_fH4K0oTz3J-pc-B95twM4Ape4/viewform?usp=send_form

Cheers

Visit site
Hi all,

Despite receiving more than 100 responses to the initial poll about whether people would attend a social, I've only had nine to this one so it's quite hard for me to settle on a date based on this.

If you're genuinely interested in coming, could you please respond specifying a date in April that works for you. Unfortunately, if I don't get a bit more interest then I might have to knock the idea on the head as I don't really have to time to look into a venue/organising something, if only a handful can come.

Link again here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1CPdvI-BfqGrulwtzu_fH4K0oTz3J-pc-B95twM4Ape4/viewform?usp=send_form

Cheers
Perhaps more would be interested if you were to make the Algarve the venue ?