For Sale forum?

GaryMiller

Visit site
I've just sold our yacht and have a few odds and ends that I intended to put on the For Sale forum but unfortunately it seems to have vanished. I did find a mention that it has now been restricted to "regular" users but I'm wondering how one gets to that exalted status - I've been a member of the forum here for at least 15 years and have bought and sold on the forum without any problems in the past.

I'm not sure if this is the most appropriate place to post this, but I can't think of anywhere else - I can't see any obvious way to query this with the monitors - I assume that someone in authority will see this in due course.

Thanks

LittleSister

Me Norfolk/Suffolk border - Boat Deben & Southwold
Visit site
I've been a member of the forum here for at least 15 years and have bought and sold on the forum without any problems in the past.

You appear to have logged in as a new member (from Nov 2023) with just one post, and as such probably won't be able to post in the For Sale section until you have a number of posts (I don't know how many). Can you not log in as your original user identity?

I'm not sure if this is the most appropriate place to post this, but I can't think of anywhere else - I can't see any obvious way to query this with the monitors - I assume that someone in authority will see this in due course.

That would have been the 'Forum News and Feedback' section, link below. A Mod will probably happen upon this thread sooner or later and move it there.

GaryMiller

Visit site
Thanks for that - I'll have to do some more digging and try to remember my original i.d. (unless a kind moderator can check me out and reinstate me??)