Foam Brushes

randr

Visit site
I'm not a fan of foam brushes for reason (amongst others).
Worked as a shipwright apprentice for 3 years before someone showed me the foam brushes, I wasn't particularly impressed with them, they hold liquid and then drop it all over the place later on in the job. Ended up going back to good old laminating brushes for GRP/fibreglass applications and only ever use my Harris perfections or Harris Classic for top finishes.
Recently I got given some foam brushes again to apply a deck sealant and after repeated swearing, did my usual and wrapped a rag around a normal brush to apply evenly.
That being said, the usual chandlerys should supply foam brushes if you're still in need but not sure where you're based...
I hope that (sort of) helps

Gerry

www.gerryantics.blogspot.com
Gerry do you have a link?

Last lot bought from here http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/xtraspaceuk he does not have any listed currently but keep watching they come back on regularly. the last lot we bought were 48 1" for £13.20 including postage!
There are a number of other sellers but this is the one we have now used for 4 different orders and have no complaints about the quality or speed of despatch.

itchenseadog

www.hopeandaiddirect.org.uk
As a recently retired professional yacht painter, foam brushes have no place in my tool box. They are only suitable for rough finish diy projects. A good quality bristle brush is priceless, clean it out properly and it will last you a long time and will be far cheaper in the long run IMHO.

Shorts

Visit site
As a recently retired professional yacht painter, foam brushes have no place in my tool box. They are only suitable for rough finish diy projects. A good quality bristle brush is priceless, clean it out properly and it will last you a long time and will be far cheaper in the long run IMHO.

what do you clean 2 pack out with ?

Q

quimby

Acetone!.....................Should clean 2 pack brushes. I could be wrong, just an uneducated guess!:encouragement: