Flights from Athens

Davy_S

Visit site
£124, 24th Nov, Sleazyjet have really whacked their prices up with Thomas Cooks demise! not just to/from Athens, all over Greece, Kalamata flights have doubled.

Davy_S

Visit site
Athens to Manchestershowing flights for Sat 23rd Nov, Sun 24th Nov, Mon 25th Nov
21 people currently looking

21 people currently looking
Last booked 54 minutes ago

3 week view
You can also fly to Manchester from: Mykonos
Close dialogue
Scroll to earlier datesScroll to later dates
Sat
23 Nov
No flights available
Sun
24 Nov

Dep14:25
Arr16:35
LOWEST FARE
Departure Time Sunday 24th November, 14:25. Arrival Time Sunday 24th November, 16:35.
124.99 €124.99 €
Add flight to basket
Mon
25 Nov
No flights

No idea on the two sharing, i simply looked at the price for one ticket, as above.

webcraft

www.bluemoment.com
We got Thomas Cooked recently - return flights from Glasgow to Tenerife mid-Jan/mid-Feb for just over £300 for both of us, a bargain until they became suddenly non-existent.

Jet2, Sleazyjet et al put their prices through the roof - nothing under £300 return for one person - plus seats, baggage etc. Prices were going up in the time it took to compare one rip-off with the next one then click back to the first one.

Eventually booked with BA from Glasgow via Gatwick, so 4 flights instead of 2 for each of us. Total cost was £400 including a night in a hotel at Gatwick on the way back and 22Kg hold baggage for both of us. Seems that BA don't use algorithms to manipulate flight prices.

- W

anoccasionalyachtsman

Visit site
Many people, me included, believe that airlines will target you and raise the price if you check one route more than once. Do check with a different browser before you commit, or at least clear the cookies in your normal one. I've just read that one company offers lower prices to Windows users. Some people reckon that ip addresses get used too, so use a mobile for another check (or a vpn if you have one).