Fletcher (is it worthwhile) ??

wingnut

Visit site
Rumour has it several parties have been interested in attempting to resurect the company.

Whilst postings on other forums show nostalgia, is its time over?

If it rises once again what do they need to do this time to make a go of it, it's failed twice in twelve months.

Performance & Hulls are good and handle well, however outdated and lacking in bells and whistles as someone put it, but where is the "va va voom" or "zoom zoom zoom" to use a couple of car manufacturers catchphrases to potential buyers and existing owners.

After Southampton 2002 I thought they might just make it but alas somewhere it went wrong.

<hr width=100% size=1>

byron

RIP
Visit site
<font color=blue>Sooner or later all boating companies fail. Broom being the exception to the rule. We could start a contest here naming those that have come and gone and those who have been resurrected several times. I'm not just talking boat builders I am talking about the whole industry. I've mentioned it before but I will say it again, my company refuses to do business with the leisure marine industry and believe me we are approached regularly.
C'mon add to this list... Ladyline, Elecronic Laboratories, Birchwood, Westerly, Leisurecraft, Callumcraft, Beaves marine, Foulkes, Solar, Solent Marine, Crevalds... Jeeze! I'm gonna be here all night.

<hr width=100% size=1>http://www.alexander-advertising.co.uk

Happy1

N/A
Visit site
SO, what is causing that when the lot of them STILL rip us off on prices, OR are they all retired early and on their BIG BOATS in the Med, having a G & T, laughing at us?

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=purple> "You only see what you recognise, and you only recognise what you know" <font color=purple>

byron

RIP
Visit site
<font color=blue>Prices are high because the market is small, simple economics.

<hr width=100% size=1>http://www.alexander-advertising.co.uk