First Aid kit

Zing

Visit site
Mouth to mouth used to be expected of us a few years ago, but these days, rightly or wrongly, it's not considered reasonable to ask someone to do it. Well done though for jumping in when you had to.
What! If someone is dying and needs CPR to save them, do you think about the hygiene of their mouth?

Let them die if they have halitosis or a cold or maybe a small dose of Omicron?

coopec

N/A
Visit site
What! If someone is dying and needs CPR to save them, do you think about the hygiene of their mouth?

Let them die if they have halitosis or a cold or maybe a small dose of Omicron?
I absolutely agree with you Zing. If someone is dying and during CPR the person had blood or vomit on their mouth you'd call it quits?

I bet this woman wouldn't quit. (Absolutely awesome)
Anatomy of a shark rescue

Stemar

Visit site

coopec

N/A
Visit site
Maybe not that, but drug resistant tuberculosis would make me hesitate - or even an active cold sore. I carry a mask in my car, a left over from when my ambulance service managers encouraged me to do a little low level pillaging to top up my first aid kit.

Something like this Emergency CPR Face Mask with One Way Valve

Or even this SP VentAid Key Ring with Face Shield
Low level pillaging?

I would never do that but I must admit I often carelessly put whiteboard markers (I was a teacher) in my pockets and I only realized it when I got home. Incredibly they lasted 5+ years and have been very useful while building the yacht.