Fireball

trevorr

Visit site
I've had the op now. Can you update your excellent leader board.
HYC_TREV is no longer, I've converted to ybw_TREV.

Thanks

Trev

trevorr

Visit site
No worries, Thanks for setting up the leader board in the first place. Makes it more intersting having a race within a race.

Spyro

Visit site
Well done TREV make the most of it, us northerners are catching up. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Needing to tack yet?????

trevorr

Visit site
Thanks BT, Don't need to tack for a couple of days yet if the weather holds. Is your speed dropping yet?
Going to be interesting later on when the wind veers in a day or two.

Best of luck.

Spyro

Visit site
Speed is still good but not quite free yet and the wind is still veering. I'm hoping being north of the north bunch will help a bit. we're due up to 17 knts tomorrow but with the angles it's not much use.
Fireball's site is good for watching who is gaining and who is loosing. Gained 30 miles on the south lot since last night but I think that rate will slow down

bumblefish

Visit site
I appear to have improved my position a bit? Only 4 ahead of me and only one of those is up North. I am so excited I am off to varnish my tiller!!!!

Spyro

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks BT, Don't need to tack for a couple of days yet if the weather holds. Is your speed dropping yet?
Going to be interesting later on when the wind veers in a day or two.

Best of luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did I see a tack in your tracks this morn???

trevorr

Visit site
Errrr, Yes. Just a small one. err the weatherchanged err I had to avoid a container,err errr errr. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Spyro

Visit site
/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif