Raymarine Autopilot problem (EV-1, E7, ACU200, P70r)

rebekic

Visit site
I have E7, EV-1, P70r display and ACU200
Autopilot was working perfectly after some setting changes and update (i am not sure was it update or some settings i mingle with) it is not working. At first it was going in the circles and after i tried to fix GPS (i presumed that was fix) now i get message "pilot-no navigational data" (all firmware, lighthouse is up to date)
Can you please help me setup autopilot again so that i have red line showing course and that all works again
Thanks in advance
Photos

PaulRainbow

Visit site
I have E7, EV-1, P70r display and ACU200
Autopilot was working perfectly after some setting changes and update (i am not sure was it update or some settings i mingle with) it is not working. At first it was going in the circles and after i tried to fix GPS (i presumed that was fix) now i get message "pilot-no navigational data" (all firmware, lighthouse is up to date)
Can you please help me setup autopilot again so that i have red line showing course and that all works again
Thanks in advance
Photos
Looks like you are using track mode with no navigation data. Change to auto mode.

rebekic

Visit site
Thanks for answer. Can you elaborate please. Factory settings on E7? How to change from track mode to auto please?