Finally, a use for an umbrella on a boat!

rogerthebodger

Visit site
So how do you bend it around the sharp bit of the bow? Or do you have a mini transat with a scow bow?

The bow of my boat is similar to the one shown and if I moor bow in I would just move my boat aft a bit so my rigid dingy will fit between jetty and bow,

If I moor stern in there is plenty of room in from of my boat and I can stand in my dingy to do any work on the bow

rogerthebodger

Visit site
Some of use are capable of manouvering the craft alongside the fuel pontoon & filling with the hose- where available.

You are lucky to have a fuel pontoon. The one we had at my old marina was closed due to leaking tanks polluting the marina.

When we generally arrive from home, we have stores for the month visit plus cloths for the month.

Easy with a trolley when my mooring was 1/2 a km from the car park

Gustywinds

Visit site
That reminds of a question about how UK/EU boat do owners carry heavy items like bans of fuel down the jetty to your boat do your marina provide trollies or wheelbarrows
I bought a little bike trolley ( recommended by someone on here?) which can be used with a handle standalone. Having said that, I’ve only used it once.