Excellent service from

epervier

Visit site
Keyparts, ordered the items on line, paid on line, received goods next day by DPD, forgot to tick one of the boxes for the engine pencil anodes, made a phone call Friday luchtime, anodes in a jiffy bag Saturday morning,very fast and reliable,

but the invoice total still made my eyes water /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif, they're not that much cheaper than VP, but the speed in which you get them is amazing!

and, No I don't work for them or have any affiliation with them, although the amount of times they get free mentions on here,I'd thought they'd give us a small discount /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

volvopaul

hotmail.co.uk
Hmm as im in the trade I tend to use non genuine filters but have to use mostly genuine vp parts, the deals I get from my agent mean that parts are actually cheaper than keyparts, ive also heard about such goods as impellers in bags or packaged in plain wrappers are sub standard though ive never bought any myself, only jabsco or genuine vp impellers.

If you deal with the right dealer they will dispatch the same day if in stock or move stock around from each of there outlets to accomodate you.

For the south coast work I tend to use RK marine if on the hamble area or motortech if around portsmouth area.

RK have a large range of parts at Hamble and will bring parts to Shamrock quay the next day.

Motortech were very helpful just recently and had stock at other depot which they could supply PDQ.

epervier

Visit site
Paul, thanks for the feedback, FWIW, the driveshaft bellows were VP as were all the gasket sets, rocker cover,aftercooler, as you say the impellers are in plain packaging and the voltage regulators are valeo with the part numbers removed from the end of the box and a replacement sticker marked 858840 stuck over the hole, the exhaust bellows were from Sweden but not marked VP,

And a request, do you have the non vp filter numbers to hand for both fuel and oil, I also work in the trade but not marine, cars and light commercial, PM me if you prefer,thanks