EDC control panel needed

n.herring

Visit site
Anyone got one of these sat around collecting dust, I have an intermittent fault that could be caused by this control panel but £600 for a new one is a lot to spend and find out it is not the problem. Any help appreciated,
Thanks Neil
20240408_093341.jpg

n.herring

Visit site
Control is for both engines!
Fault could be caused by flybridge or saloon controls.
Need to replace flybridge if that doesn't work replace saloon, if still a problem I have been looking in wrong area.

n.herring

Visit site
Sounds like a plan but not sure if it would work, I think ecu would know that you are missing something. Believe it is all integrated, even when a station is not on it is powered in the background. I will check with my engineer.

volvopaul

hotmail.co.uk
S/b engine drops out of gear and goes to 1k revs, 6-4 fault code, been mentioned many times on here but none of the normal remedies have solved problem.
Nothing to do with the keypad , check the loom wiring and the crimp connection 3 wires , that was a recall many moons ago , the crimp connections go bad , cut them off and start again .

n.herring

Visit site
Nothing to do with the keypad , check the loom wiring and the crimp connection 3 wires , that was a recall many moons ago , the crimp connections go bad , cut them off and start again .
Hi Paul, all been checked and double checked, recall all done, continuity all checked, Neil

volvopaul

hotmail.co.uk
Hi Paul, all been checked and double checked, recall all done, continuity all checked, Neil
Swap with flybridge or whichever one isn’t faulty . If you cannot get the red lights to illuminate on either station it’s not the keypad it’s the fault that relates to the code which won’t allow the red lights to latch , have you checked the fuse in the black box ? Is it one or both engines .

n.herring

Visit site
Swap with flybridge or whichever one isn’t faulty . If you cannot get the red lights to illuminate on either station it’s not the keypad it’s the fault that relates to the code which won’t allow the red lights to latch , have you checked the fuse in the black box ? Is it one or both engines .
Tried to call you Paul, easier to explain on phone, will call again