Easyjet..new route.

Appleyard

Visit site
Easyjet have just announced a direct service Edinburgh-Athens,commencing mid September. Long overdue.
This may be of interest to some.

Appleyard

Visit site
:The point is that it is the first direct route from Scotland to Greece since Globespan went tits up.
OK it may not be of interest to Engerlanders,but will save us from having to travel via Gatwick.:D:D:D:D

macd

Visit site
:The point is that it is the first direct route from Scotland to Greece since Globespan went tits up.
OK it may not be of interest to Engerlanders,but will save us from having to travel via Gatwick.:D:D:D:D

Of course that's the point, and very happy I am that it's about to happen. My point was that of all the aspirations I had in Greece, flying to anywhere cold definitely wasn't one of them.
And imply that I'm Engerlish again and I'll drown you in Irn Bru.

JonJon

Visit site
Or had to stay at the Gatwick travelodge and catch the 4am bus for the first flight out.
We did this last summer when the temperatures at Gatwick were close to Athens the aircon in the travelodge had collapsed and the room smelt of rotting socks. The bus at 4 am was like the last plane out of Tripoli. Ah fond memories. But I think a direct flight from Edi has the edge.

Appleyard

Visit site
Or had to stay at the Gatwick travelodge and catch the 4am bus for the first flight out.
We did this last summer when the temperatures at Gatwick were close to Athens the aircon in the travelodge had collapsed and the room smelt of rotting socks. The bus at 4 am was like the last plane out of Tripoli. Ah fond memories. But I think a direct flight from Edi has the edge.

Q.E.D. !!