East Coast "Little Ships"

FullCircle

Visit site
For the next 7 days, this naval type person will be awake while you sleep - Monitoring the developments in a non-static environment.

The Army does it's work during the day. Sensible.

I see the Booties have put in a rear guard action then?

Sixpence

Visit site
Ian, being a former member of the elite RAF Regt will be taking the left and right flank whilst providing covering fire for the forward assault team. From a frontal position, obviously, can't have a techie coming under fire without adequate protection, now, can we

sailorman

Visit site
Ian, being a former member of the elite RAF Regt will be taking the left and right flank whilst providing covering fire for the forward assault team. From a frontal position, obviously, can't have a techie coming under fire without adequate protection, now, can we
You all will still require the services of those brave Little Ships & their crews of part time sailors

Koeketiene

www.sailblogs.com

1514401_566241573466452_356704664_n.jpg

Wunja

Visit site
Oi - thread drift!!
:p

OK Back OT

I just let that nice Mr Google translate it for me, he does after all, making exceedingly amusing bloops every now and then ;)

DISCOVER THE DUNKIRK LITTLE SHIPS TO OVA 2014

Tuesday, December 3, 2013 - 11:45

Discover these 12 specialized vessels linked to the liberation of Ostend. They will all participate in the next edition of Ostend at Anchor. Do not miss them!

OK, So this liberation of Ostend... Was that the liberation from all the British squaddies that were hanging around drinking their beer?

Koeketiene

www.sailblogs.com
OK, So this liberation of Ostend... Was that the liberation from all the British squaddies that were hanging around drinking their beer?

From ze Zermans I would guess.
Just how the Dunkirk Little Ships come into this I can not fathom - Ostend was liberated in September 44 by the Canadians (army).