Early Summer Medway meet (at Southend Airshow)

Nauti Fox

Ducatiproteam.co.uk
Who's going then?
Lets show these East Coast Forum wide boy rabble how its done eh! and see if we can get two boats within 10x50 binocular range.
We'll be setting off from our executive moorings at about 08.00 Chatham time following anyone that looks like they are heading sort of Southendish way and will keep a good lookout for Fred going in the wrong direction, towards Maidstone probably.
Hoping to go on Sunday but if the weather Gods decide Monday will be nicer we'll go then.

A picture of the beach at Southend

41879249_9f7f62b1ea.jpg

Stoaty

Visit site
We are planning on going on the Sunday if the weather is OK. Monday if it's not. Probably do a bit of fishing at the same time. I might spend saturday night in Stangate as I won't be able to get out of my berth till about and hour before HW.

oldgit

Visit site
Sunday or Monday it is then.Their website is giving vitually the same flight plan for both days.Weather person suggested it will be warming up for w/end,,,honest.

ningram

Visit site
Sounds good to me - if re-launch and 1 or 2 other things work out ok. Sunday preferable. Will give you a ring during the week.

Cheers

Nick

Nauti Fox

Ducatiproteam.co.uk
Fred, couldn't help noticing the improvements they've made to your pontoon.

p2130133.jpg

PS Anyone with air-band radios, the frequencies are:
Approach frequency 130.775 MHz. Tower frequency 127.725 MHz Departure ATIS frequency 121.8 MHz.

Nauti Fox

Ducatiproteam.co.uk
[ QUOTE ]
Weather person suggested it will be warming up for w/end,,,honest.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bank holiday weather set to change for the worse
Met Office forecasters are predicting a change to cold, wet and windy weather during the bank holiday weekend. Saturday looks like being a fine day before heavy rain, strong winds and much colder weather sets in for Sunday and Monday – affecting plans for travel and outdoor activities.

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

oldgit

Visit site
Monday Wx a teeny weeny bit better. Bit o rain not a prob its the blinking wind that causes the problems for the crew and other asst.thirsty freeloaders aboard.
Still theres always Stanga /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif..................O never mind.