EA Survey

BG1

Visit site
Has anyone completed the EA online survey yet? I did mine the other day, much longer than I thought it was going to be. Where did they got the info for the pie chart - "boaters opinions", I don't know. No one asked me!

Some interesting, quite diverse opinions on the related discussion forum. Some people thought enforcement (river patrols) were most important, others thought tree & weed clearance & dredging most important.

The saying - You can't please all the people all the time, springs to mind.

I wonder how many of those posters are on this forum? If EA had included a link, potentially, it could have been all of them /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

byron

RIP
Visit site
I too have done the survey, I also read the comments placed in their notice board. Seems to me the major gripe as ever is the amount of liveaboard NBs taking over 24 hour moorings. This is closely followed by how many craft are unlicenced.

angelaquayle

Visit site
I think I put a link on a little while back before it went live but here it is.

User survey

Registered boaters should have had a letter with their log in info and others can apply to MORI for a login.

TrueBlue

Visit site
Seems to be more an information gathering stunt than really to discuss how to raise money.

I have deferred completing mine until I've read all the pages then I'll do it online. Postage too xpensive, and I need a copy.

It's important for as many as possible to respond - even if negative.