Dutch charts

Marmalade

Visit site
I've got loadsa charts for the N Sea but none of the imray charts or UKHO charts seem to cover the canals and veersemeer and westerschelde etc. Can anyone recommend anything?

Sixpence

Visit site
I see what you mean. Online I can find quite a few potential sites but I don't speak Dutch so can't figure out which link to follow. Hope someone else can help a bit more. Sorry.

Summer Solstice

Visit site
The 1800 Series charts are produced by the Dutch annually. I recently brought the 1803, 1805 & 1807 packs which cover the area from Vlissingen to Hook of Holland. Each pack cost £17.30 from Mailspeed in Burnham

Pye_End

Visit site
Yes these are the ones to get. Excellent series. You will tend to find them in the odd 'jumping off' point for the continent as well eg Ramsgate.

Cantata

Visit site
I was looking at them in Jos Boone last month, I'm desperately trying to remember how much they were. 17 quid in UK sounds not bad, but it always used to be much cheaper to buy them over there - probably not such a difference now with the rise in value of the euro.

wingdiver

WWW.MYSPACE.COM
You can buy the Dutch 1800 series from Fox's Chandlery, Ipswich and Small Craft Deleivery, Melton near Woodbridge.
Think they were £20 /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif