Drinks, Wokingham, 18th May

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickp

Visit site
No problem, the more the merrier. I'm sure I owe you a drink for the cleanandshiny hand delivery last week /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cheers,
Rick

djefabs

Visit site
Hi Rick
Nice to see you and Mandy on Saturday, many thanks for the bubbles it went down very well later that evening /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Look forward to seeing you on Thursday

big_si

web.mac.com
i'd much rather 'train' them in the pub, but Shelley and i have 2 pups and actually tossed a coin to see who trained which one. There is quite alot riding on my pup winning!!

Next time with any luck!

Chas25

Visit site
I'll speak to Carol later and see what she say's, got a fair bit on this week so might have to give it a miss /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Simon are you going to be out on Scorpios Lair this weekend??

Chas25

Visit site
Was planning on heading down for the weekend, but looking at the current forecast it doesn't look promising /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Probably go down anyway /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif have you got my number now???

big_si

web.mac.com
We were goin to go down Sunday morning, i have been watching the forcast and will probably go down as there is always an excuse!

I do Charlie, i'll give you a bell on Saturday or Sunday if you like

Chas25

Visit site
Sounds good Simon!

Its been confirmed that we won't be able to come to Wokingham this week, still hopefully next time /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.