Draco ???

G

Hi, am looking for my first boat and wading through the pages of various publications (buy a boat, MBM etc) and there are the usual Fairlines, Sealines and so on. There are a few Draco's also... that seem to be very good value for money...

Anyone got any views on whether they are a good buy, easy to maintain and get spares / parts for and so on... Thanks!

G

I have a 34' Sports cruiser but I would love to be able to afford the Draco Zircon, it was the best when I was looking last year but at £79000 Just too much

G

Almost bought a Draco 32 secondhand a few years ago. It was an excellent boat and I would echo Haydn's opinion.

G

I have a Draco Zircon and am delighted with everything about it. Draco are a Norwegian company now owned by Windy.

The UK dealers are Express Cruisers at Lymington who should be able to source spares.

I would have no hesitation in recommending Draco, typical Scandinavian quality.

Good luck

G

We are the UK importer for Windy Draco Boats and have a number of used Dracos currently vailable on brokerage, as well as the current DRACO OCEANCRAFT range.

We also supply spare parts for Draco boats.

You can contact us on: Express Cruisers, The Shipyard, Bath Road, Lymington, SO41 3YL

Tel:01590 673312, Fax: 01590 676353, email: sales@expresscruisers.co.uk