DOSE ANYON THINK ITS WORTH READING THE MAG. *DELETED*

BarryH

Visit site
What mag was that then. I gave up buying the mags, too many adverts.

<hr width=100% size=1>
captain.gif

Freebee

Visit site
I don think the question is deleted cos I can still see it ....but now I am desperate to know which mag. If its "girdle and corset weekly" I only get if for the spot the ball competion.. honest.

<hr width=100% size=1>

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Re:What To Do With Deleted Posts.

I deleted it. Cos spelling all wrong and in capitals and anyway I was pissed at the time so did not know what I was saying.

So where does that get us!!

Any mag will do. Whats your opinion about. Lancashire Life for instance.

Anyway I have just been out in the garden and I have one daffodil come out. It is 4" tall about 1" across with the trumpet bit about half an inch across. Is this a record!!

<hr width=100% size=1> <font color=blue> Haydn

coliholic

Visit site

No it's a daffodil.

A record is black plastic disc about 12 inches diameter and plays songs when you put it on your gramophone.

<hr width=100% size=1>

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk

I decided not to respond as you have done, secure in the knowledge that someone else would and its nice to see that you havent let me down !
You must be really old to remember grandmaphones and, since we are being pedantic, its the record player that plays the record, not the record itself, and the singer sings the songs which are heard when the recordplayer plays the record (but only if there are songs on the record) !

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.boatsontheweb.com/galleryframes.html> BoatsOnTheWeb, Photo Gallery, Chat Room</A>

coliholic

Visit site

No good you taking the Mick out of me Boatone. Why don't you answer your e-mails and sort out my piccie so everyone can see?

<hr width=100% size=1>

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk

You dont need me to blow your trumpet.........

As only one daffodil has 'come out' you can rest easy that the rest are probably of normal persuasion. Tis a bit on the small size but then it is rather cold yet and I also find shrinkage something of a problem during the winter months except when Im lying on the rug in front of the fire........... I understand coliholic doesnt see his at all between october and april...........

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.boatsontheweb.com/galleryframes.html> BoatsOnTheWeb, Photo Gallery, Chat Room</A>

rich

www.portofjersey.je

All the daffodils in Jersey are now out alongside all the lanes - looks very pretty

<hr width=100% size=1>rich :))