Do you have any photographs of UK Marinas?

SafeBerths

www.safeberths.com
We are in the process of creating an online map based marina guide for the UK; www.safeberths.com

If you have any photographs of UK marinas, or any feedback regarding any of the marinas featured, please feel free to submit them to the site.

The SafeBerths.com Marina Guide is a community project, and it is only with the feedback of boating enthusiasts from around the country that we can ensure the information provided remains up to date and accurate.

Kind regards
Ed

AlJones

atsailing.com
I was up the mast the other week at Haslar,

See,
ladiesnight310.jpg

And I took this one of the marina looking North,
ladiesnight315.jpg

And Mr West, if a Mr Beaver would like to use this photo, he may, once it has been cleared with Tina!!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Al.

SafeBerths

www.safeberths.com
Marinas

Rich,

Thanks for the link.
We'd used that site before. It's got some great pictures, but we found it didn't have quite enough info about each marinas facilities etc to be of use when planning a cruise.

graham

Visit site
Watchet Marina in Somerset is not listed. I had a quick look at the site but couldnt see how to submit anything?

I have some pictures of Watchet but the ones on their website are better.
Watchet Harbour Marina

Lakesailor

Visit site
It does for me using Firefox.
It's a Google Map. Perhaps you have some firewall settings or other software protection that's not letting it display

I use Adblock (a Firefox ad-on) Perhaps that is preventing an ad that your software dislikes.

peterb

Visit site
Looks good and useful.

Titchmarsh Marina in the Walton Backwaters and the Tidemill Marina at Woodbridge seem to be missing.

You've missed out one of the joys of Shotley Point Marina: they've got real baths, with good hot water!

AlJones

atsailing.com
Re: How much?

Graham,

Was that your Phot on the cover of YM June?

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Al.

snooks

www.grahamsnook.com
Re: How much?

First I thought you were taking about the night sailing, which wasn't mine, then I thought you were talking about May's orange kite (and yes it had a winch handle, but the the person who was on that winch was just out of shot) which was mine...now I've seen the one you're on about

Nope that wasn't mine /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Phew!