Disorganised Rally

c_j

Visit site
How about a trip from Poole/Solentish to Datrmouth/Salcombeish next year, one of the kids holidays.
Rules of engagement:

1) No moaning that you live and berth in Scotland/Minorca/Thames Ditton and why are all the cruises organised from the Solent.

2) Must bring at least one offspring, age unimportant. Altenatively you can bring a letter to excuse you from this requirement but you should be warned that the behaviour of those without children will be closely monitored.

3) Appreciate that Rally is totally unorganised and in fact I probably won't be there.

4) Be prepared to enjoy yourself, with occasional irrelevent humour.

5) If you end up going on your own enter into the spirit of the occasion and let us all know how you got on.

6) Be prepared to enjoy yourself, with occasional irrelevent humour (yes I know but you can't be too carefull).

7) Enter into the spirit of the thing with suggested dates.

8) Think of another rule.

CJ
chris@stone.uk.com

jfm

Visit site
good idea. If anyone is offspringless I can lend one (minimum hire period 6 weeks, penalty for early return). Half term wd be good. Start location will always be a prob, cannot please everyone. We can have a mammoth Soltron test.

G

My daughter fits most requirements except she's getting on a bit now. She's 20.

For further details send copy of your latest bank statement

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Mammoth

Now I may have missed something but I really don't believe that you are supposed to give soltron to mammoths. That really would be expensive! Or am I a flag flying idiot?
How do you manage to make half term last 6 weeks, do they have space for 2 more boys?

G

Please forward son'e cheque for daughter to examine. She'll then decide whether to proceed or not. Apparantly depends on the size. She says size does matter.

BarryD

Visit site
Well were up for it - boat ownership issue being resolved! Short person is below school age - so Colin M. reckons he would make great bait - trolling for fish I guess!

Barry D.

G

If there is any danger of this turning into a serious suggestion, then we're up for it, too.

G

If it's half as well organised as the last one, we're up for it too. Should have the new boat by then (2005).

G

Aah but there's free deisel, desiel disel..... FUEL, from the tanker at the bottom of his garden.