Diesel heater

Sahula

Visit site
I have just installed a new diesel blow heater on my 12 m yacht. Its manufactured in Turkey. Information is on the website www.kaelsa.com.tr The model I have is HKD-1. Its quiet, fuel and power efficient and cost a quarter of similar European heaters. Being new, I can't give a test report. However, a Turkish yacht alongside has had one for a few years.

gshaw

Visit site
web site has no contact details product details prices and i don't speak Turkish any help on this?

humm it opened in a new window scrub the above....

Last edited:

bendyone

Visit site
web site has no contact details product details prices and i don't speak Turkish any help on this?

humm it opened in a new window scrub the above....

Try looking at the English version answers most of your questions except no dist. in the UK

lenseman

www.dswmarineengineering.com
I have just installed a new diesel blow heater on my 12 m yacht. Its manufactured in Turkey. Information is on the website www.kaelsa.com.tr The model I have is HKD-1. Its quiet, fuel and power efficient and cost a quarter of similar European heaters. Being new, I can't give a test report. However, a Turkish yacht alongside has had one for a few years.

Can you give any details on prices as they are not available on the web-site?

Is it a blown air system? What size ducting?

I would be interested in the prices of the HKD-1, HKD-2 and the HKC (all at 12-volts). :)