Danger ahead !

G

Re: Free petrol

Is he banned, or not? There's been nothing from him since yesterday, so either he's a fake, he's banned, or he's licking his wounds somewhere. Which is it? Can you shed any light?

G

Re: Danger ahead? Nah

No. we all ridicule ourselves and each other enuf. Old scuttelbutt was bad. Here, you are allowed to comment upon the silliness/pointlessness of pleasure boating, confess stupidity, ask open q's, flag daft quaetions, also stay on sane questions, and even the regular more lunatic fringe are somehow accomodated, although er obviosuly aren't any of them ahem ....

Now I'm having 2nd thorts about that posting...mebbe the bit about the 8-track...?

Sorry, but I don't think a real spoof wd collapse or explode that quickly. 2 Hours? Nah. S/he'd rumble along for longer.

G

Re: astounding, Holmes

Yes, Kim did. Now, he's keeping all the evidence hidden away. I think we shd nuke all the estate agents in Hampshire, or demand that they give up DF Light. I don't think he wasa spoof. There's a chain of estate agencies soutish surname Light. The noose tightens...

G

Re: Kim knows- and how to make this pay

Kim must know cos you have to type in loads of stuff to get a username.

So he cd start a book on whether twas a spoof or not. Much more interesting than that photo comp which is getting a bit hard.

G

Re:alright but

apart from "No Really"....Ooer. D Flight? duncan fairly light? Dunk'nFlight? Nah.

kimhollamby

www.kimhollamby.com
The real Duncan Light

Graham,

The DF_Light user name was banned pending enquiries. I've since been corresponding with Duncan Light and his name has been re-enabled. For his part he is sorry that things got a bit out of hand yesterday and I expect we'll be hearing from him soon on this forum.

Kim

jfm

Visit site
Re: Offer re-confirmed

I will await contact from him. I will post pics of the 4-star fill up at Chichester on this BB, when/if the rendezvous wiv MV2 a US imported Bayliner 8-track ever happens.

JFM

kimhollamby

www.kimhollamby.com
Re: The real Duncan Light

It will of course remain for the rest of you to make a democratic judgement on the likely state of JFM's bank balance post re-appearance but yes, the previous message is the truth and nothing but (M'Lawd). Putting my money into oil shares even as we correspond...

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Re: The real Duncan Light

I reckon that we all ought to buy tickets to see the 220 gallons being dispensed and donate the proceeds to the RNLI.

G

Re: Offer re-confirmed

Oooer, Missus! I think you might be about 900 quid light, soon. Duncan just stuck his head over the parapet again. Brickbats at the ready, everyone.