Curtain track for boats - where do I find it?

seanfoster

Visit site
My on going boat refurbishment project is well underway, I'm looking for a curtain track for the interior.

I have found what I want but not where to buy it (You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find a supplier!).

I have found a wholesaler who supplies to the furniture industry, but they only sell in large quantities. Does anyone know where to find such a product or have an alternative solution?
The images below show what I'm after.

Any help would be appreciated!

charles_reed

Visit site
My on going boat refurbishment project is well underway, I'm looking for a curtain track for the interior.

I have found what I want but not where to buy it (You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find a supplier!).

I have found a wholesaler who supplies to the furniture industry, but they only sell in large quantities. Does anyone know where to find such a product or have an alternative solution?
The images below show what I'm after.

Any help would be appreciated!
I got my replacements in a local caravan shop.

ianat182

Visit site
"Silent Gliss"is an alternative which uses an anodised aliminium grooved strip and nylon sliders, and was obtained from Rosebys (but I think they have been merged with another company now,) so try googlefor suppliers.

ianat182