Cruising log Greece

Mr Cassandra

Visit site
After damaging my back I have remained in the Port of Nafpilio for the last 6 weeks ,in that time I have been asked by Port police to provide my paperwork 5 times , after lots of argument they have reluctantly agreed that the papers are okay.
In the last couple of day a few other British flagged boats have come in and they have accepted Unlimited transit logs , telling me that the CA has changed its policy and are now advising it members to accept this transit log. Totally different to Chris Robbs previous instructions.

What should I do ?

Last edited:

JFowler

Visit site
I spoke to Chris earlier today. His advice hasn’t changed, if you boat is VAT paid and was in Greece on Brexit Day, you don’t need a TL of any sort. Most PP understand this.

sailaboutvic

Visit site
Mr Cass we now cruising Northern Europe , it may not be the Med but it's warm the odd marinas we been in has been around €1.7 pm , we finding plenty of places to anchor and all in all it's not that bad .

One thing for sure we had no contact with any official.

sailaboutvic

Visit site
Hi Vic ,I noticed that you have moved areas and boat. So it doesn't look like we will meet up in Sicily this winter .
Best of luck on your new adventure.
Thanks Bob
We need a bit of a change touching 13 year in the Med plus summers are getting hotter and winters colder , or is it just an age things.

there all these things called currents and tides people go on about , any idea what they on about :) .

still managing to find free spots even in the Netherlands although against my religion I had to pay for the odd marina berth too.