Cruise to Holland next year

Amour

Visit site
Hi anybody interested crossing to Holland in company next summer I have a princess 38 cruising speed 22knts based on the river Orwell

Gargleblaster

Visit site
Based on today’s prices, how much is that going to cost in fuel❓
I met a big motorboat from West Mersea last year in borkum who reported they used 16 litres an hour crossing the North Sea. I shuddered when I use about 2 litres an hour in my rival and 1 litre an hour in my Invicta, and of course I was driven across the North Sea by a strong SW wind. But on reflection. Clint (if I remember his name correctly) in his motor boat was probably doing 40 knots vs my 4-7 knots, so perhaps not so bad after all.

Momac

Visit site
I met a big motorboat from West Mersea last year in borkum who reported they used 16 litres an hour crossing the North Sea. I shuddered when I use about 2 litres an hour in my rival and 1 litre an hour in my Invicta, and of course I was driven across the North Sea by a strong SW wind. But on reflection. Clint (if I remember his name correctly) in his motor boat was probably doing 40 knots vs my 4-7 knots, so perhaps not so bad after all.
40 knots seems unlikely
16 litres per hour at 40 knots would require a miracle