Cruise in Company - Solent to Cherbourg

lw395

Visit site
Cherbourg in August, you're going to meet people you know from the Solent whether you plan to or not!

LittleSister

Me Norfolk/Suffolk border - Boat Deben & Southwold
Visit site

Nina Lucia

Visit site
What's the plan, we were thinking to do the same if we are still in Solent around that time, and would be nice to sail in company..
Thanks
A group of Solent sailors are organising another cruise in company early August. 2nd-4th August, anyone here keen to join?

lw395

Visit site
What's the plan, we were thinking to do the same if we are still in Solent around that time, and would be nice to sail in company..
Thanks

It's a joke, if you meant the Irish trip. It's Fastnet Race. Early this year, so maybe they'll have time to stop for a pint....

I imagine Cherbourg plan will be sail south, end up in marina, find bars and stock up with wine....

chubby

www.flickr.com
All seems to have gone quiet on any September scuttlebutt rally to Cherbourg this year, whatever happens we will still be in the EU then and no changes! if no rally then I am planning to go to Cherbourg anyway in the first week of September, we don't need any complex organisation but will fly the forum burgee, welcome anyone in harbour for a drink and go to the YC restaurant for a meal! I will probably go midweek 1-6th sept and Mrs Chubby can come on the fastcat which will be still running then! join us!!!