Coronavirus - Health Clearance required into Italian ports

Star-Lord

Visit site
LOL no worries! I will be stopping in the North and I presume you are in the south so you are safe from any Sardinian germs ☺️

Yngmar

Visit site
According to local news, a handful of cases in Sicily (Palermo and Catania) as well now.

Could be an interesting start of the cruising season when more countries close their borders for boats coming from Italy. :unsure:

Star-Lord

Visit site
According to local news, a handful of cases in Sicily (Palermo and Catania) as well now.

Could be an interesting start of the cruising season when more countries close their borders for boats coming from Italy. :unsure:
Yes. Thinking of doing a quick run to Greece from Cagliari. But was thinking maybe being near a decent hospital could be a benefit! Could just muck around Sardinia for the summer.

If you are in Sicily you could leave for Greece a lot easier - even if you are paid up to April may be worth leaving early.

Mallorca... very good medical facilities there!

sailaboutvic

Visit site

Spoken to Malta Heath officials yesterday and so far if you coming from Sicily you have to make declaration 24 hours before hand , awaiting more info on where to make it and where to get the form .

sailaboutvic

Visit site
Yes. Thinking of doing a quick run to Greece from Cagliari. But was thinking maybe being near a decent hospital could be a benefit! Could just muck around Sardinia for the summer.

If you are in Sicily you could leave for Greece a lot easier - even if you are paid up to April may be worth leaving early.

Mallorca... very good medical facilities there!
You could do worst then spending the summer around Sardinia, it's a great island to visit ,
Greece as of yet I haven't heard any thing re the coronavirus we still have plenty of friends we know there from last winter and non have reported any thing.
I guess if this carries on there be some kind of restrictions if your coming from Italy , what type and how strict only time will tell .