Converting UK vaccination certificate to EU vaccination certificate BEFORE flying back

webcraft

www.bluemoment.com
Not sure. Think you have had to have been vaccinated in Portugal to avoid having a LFT before departure.

NO, you just need an EU vaccination certificate. It is possible to convert a UK v accination certificate to a EU certificate, but i think you ahve ot go to a Centro de Saude in person. Not sure though.

- W

nortada

Visit site
NO, you just need an EU vaccination certificate. It is possible to convert a UK v accination certificate to a EU certificate, but i think you ahve ot go to a Centro de Saude in person. Not sure though.

- W

Agree but an only conversation may resolve it.

Another course of action would be to contact your cattier and see what they think.

Graham376

Boat on Mooring off Faro, Home near Abergele
Visit site

- W

Yes, you go to your Centro de Saude, some will log you into Portuguese system, some won't. Whatever the nation's requirements, you're still stuck with airline's rules and could be refused boarding without pcr or lat flow test certificate.

shan

Visit site

- W
I converted our UK Vaccination certificate to an EU one. You do have to go to the Centro de Sade. They will then log your details onto their system and provide you with a Portuguese vaccination certificate. Within about 24 hours, you can log into your SNS account and download the EU Green Passport. Interestingly, it claims that I was vaccinated in Tavira.