Come on, own up, who's nicked it!

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Come on, own up, who\'s nicked it!

Has totally disappeared, used to rise in the east and set in the west, not been seen for what seems like weeks, please report any sightings and send or post a photo as proof.

Reward offered for immediate return.

wakeup

Visit site
In Wales...

its just a rumour that it was there in the first place, last seen down here in the 17th Century

I just can't be arsed...

byron

RIP
Visit site
Re: Come on, own up, who\'s nicked it!

OK John, if I bend over so you can see it shining out of my rectum will you promise not to take advantage of me?

http://www.alexander-advertising.co.uk

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Re: Come on, own up, who\'s nicked it!

Byron, you've just beaten me too it, that's where I suspect Jimmie has it/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

jimmie

N/A
Visit site
We !

Funny you say that.I did join the sewing circle for a time. Great fun as it really was just an excuse to down lots of Tia Maria and Martini. However we did embroider the genoa with a nice tasteful symbol of the sewing club , a washing peg clenched in the jaws of scissors. I am glad that there are a few other transexuals, in particular Chris who is going to finally have the operation, on the forum who have given me much support. Perhaps they would like to join the winter sewing circle as well.

On the romantic front I've met a really nice man with a donkey. He's going to let me borrow it for Christmas whem I play Mary in the local methodist church nativity play. Are'nt the welsh nice,, but why do they all talk like Pakistani's?

Must rush, I'm off to the samaritans where I'm training to be a counsellor.

EME

www.lumishore.com
Re: We !

Oh Gawd....it's even replying to me now.

Given you all seem to be actively supporting 'Jemima' have you ever thought who you would LEAST enjoy behind you in a dark Portsmouth back street ??

1) Steve 101
2) Frank Tyson or
3) Jimmie

Just think aboutit before you all join in larfing with he/she/it

<font color=blue>I am WHAT I say I am</font color=blue>

JEG

Visit site

1 Does Steve 101 exist?
2 If Frank Tyson were still alive should he be helping Nasser [forget canal]?
3 Wot's a nice buoy like jim doin on forum like this?

jimmie

N/A
Visit site

Thank you. However I used to be a nice boy but I'm a woman now. I like the people here they're very talkative.

Steve101 exists, she is a higher life form which had 100 failures before achieving perfection.

Tyson is a bastard.

Jems

jimmie

N/A
Visit site
Us ?

Not really, a Mangina is a man who is scared of his other half and thus appears to be a bit of a woman to his more macho mates. I on the other hand made the choice myself and am now a real woman, all I want now is a real man and my life will be complete. Whats the legal situation in the Channel Islands, Dom, could we get married if we wanted to?

Jems

PS I've recovered from the Soltron and my piles really have disappeared.

Forbsie

Visit site
Re: Us ?

Oh, come on Dom!

It could be the first Forum Wedding. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.seafin.co.uk>Tender to...</A>