Coffee Machine

Visit site
I dont get why you would need to give up espresso, a sage machine will get up to temp in a few mins and a grinder only takes 20 seconds to dose 18g. nothing a 2000w inverter wont supply

Stingo

Visit site
I dont get why you would need to give up espresso, a sage machine will get up to temp in a few mins and a grinder only takes 20 seconds to dose 18g. nothing a 2000w inverter wont supply
The new-to-me wreck doesn't have the battery capacity for such a luxurious inverter. It has a 150w inverter, which is barely enough to keep my phone and tablet charged. The laptop or coffee machine: no chance, nada, rien, f-all.....

Visit site
aeropress or mokka pot then i reckon......and stale pre-ground coffee :(

On another note, anyone noticed how much plain black Nescafe tastes like sugar puffs?

Last edited:

Sea Change

Visit site

BobnLesley

Aground in Yorkshire awaiting a very high tide
Visit site
They also make good coffee, but more hasle the a cafetiere, (the glass jar with a plunger)
Not a glass one, look around for one with a s/steel pot. Lakeland Plastics and hopefully others - LP's were crazy expensive - make plastic one-cup cafetieres which are brilliant for on passage night watch brews

colind3782

Visit site
Not a glass one, look around for one with a s/steel pot. Lakeland Plastics and hopefully others - LP's were crazy expensive - make plastic one-cup cafetieres which are brilliant for on passage night watch brews
As myself and others have posted in this thread, the stainless steel insulated cafetieres are great. they keep the coffee hot and they don't break. When we had glass ones, I always kept spare glass inserts as they would inevitably crack. Since moving to SS years ago I haven't had to replace one yet.

Last edited: