Cockpit drain blocked at U-bend

Refueler

Visit site
I have had one for years it lives in the cellar with other used occasionally stuff it's as good now as when it was bought but it didn't cost £4.99 as in Poignards examples, quite a bit more if I remember. From memory it doesn't have any coating but all it ever received after doing its job was a was in water which was quite frequent when I was a volunteer handyman for a Grenoble refugee housing association ( you can guess where it went most of the times). It has several ends that can be fitted for different types of blockage.

Buy cheap, buy rubbish and you will be buying again.

I assume that most people would - like me - buy from local DIY emporium ... then what you get is stuff that rusts later !!

I have some 10m snakes in the cellar ... when they fitted pipework to my old Latvian Forest house - they left one section lower than rest .. so kitchen crap tends to collect and then I have to break open pipework in the cellar and wind one of these in ... under the house. They are both about 10yr old and rusty - but work fine.

Fr J Hackett

Visit site
I assume that most people would - like me - buy from local DIY emporium ... then what you get is stuff that rusts later !!

I have some 10m snakes in the cellar ... when they fitted pipework to my old Latvian Forest house - they left one section lower than rest .. so kitchen crap tends to collect and then I have to break open pipework in the cellar and wind one of these in ... under the house. They are both about 10yr old and rusty - but work fine.
You should have put a rodding eye in the first time you had to break into the pipework.

Refueler

Visit site
You should have put a rodding eye in the first time you had to break into the pipework.

Its push fit piping - so easily pulled apart and snake introduced.
If the blockage is more than just a short section - the pipes are removed and knocked to get the hardened crud that sticks to the sides out.

A rodding eye only allows the snake in ...