Coastguard Rib

graham

Visit site
Saw the Coastguard rib Falcon in Barry today .Very smart little craft ,I dont really know what they do?

Some BYC men in the background winching up a mooring .

008-1.jpg

wotayottie

Visit site
Looking for English asylum seekers trying to get into Wales without paying the £5 bridge toll?

or just tootling around, enjoying themselves at taxpayers expense? I mean who isnt patrolling by RIB now , with the fire brigade, dibble, the coastguard, and all the usual rescue services from the RNLI to SARA to the P'head lifeboat. Hit a rock and they'll be fighting over you.

bluedragon

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Looking for English asylum seekers trying to get into Wales without paying the £5 bridge toll?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, and it's time we got Offas Dyke properly patrolled...I'm sure they're getting in that way as well!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

damo

longkeel35.org.uk
And there's no toll to get out - prevents a queue I spose.

Did you know that whenever someone leaves Wales to go to England, the average IQ of each country becomes higher?

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Csail

N/A
Visit site
But did you know that the bank account of an English man slightly decreases on visiting Wales by road.... the intelligent use a boat (that probably costs more)
How much is a night in Portishead? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Icelander18

Visit site
Whoooo, you are all so nasty buggers to us welsh, we are the brainy ones for charging you, and you for paying - well.... - lol, I seen that too nice looking craft but was moving very slow, came to the pilots and just moved away again?

I take you work the pilots then Graham?

graham

Visit site
It could be a jet drive job judging by the way it spun round on its own axis. Three of them on board so they may have been training or something.Didnt hang round for long as you say.

graham

Visit site
Seasons greetings .I struck it lucky this year so off now untill after Xmas. Were you in fancy dress last night.Looked like a good party going on?