Classic Marine:- Unsolicited testimonial

Topcat47

Visit site
As the owner of a rather old boat, many of the chandlery items are, to put it mildly, rather hard to obtain. The bolts holding down the main hatch are a simple case in point (any bolts). They were the only place I could find them. They weren't the only items I needed, so a quick phone call was required. **@£! an answerphone. OK leave a message. I'd barely put the phone down when they rang back. Helpful, informative and even had my details on line, despite my last order being 15 years ago. The bits arrived by 10.00 the following day. How cool is that? They're not just for "classic boats", although Snark hardly counts as a production line boat even by Nicholson standards. I didn't get another "free" catalogue this time, but only the prices seem to be different.

prv

Visit site
Another satified customer here - a lot of their metalwork is made in-house, so if they don't already have what you need, they can probably make it. They copied Kindred Spirit's corroded stainless rudder heel fitting in bronze for us.

Pete