Chooseing theboat

LittleSister

Me Norfolk/Suffolk border - Boat Deben & Southwold
Visit site
To play devils advocate ......

Well done Baggywrinkle. The forum salutes you.

It was beginning to look dangerously like Wansy might actually even possibly buy a boat. If Wansy were ever to buy one and go sailing, rather than perpetually tease us with advertised boats he's not going to buy, the wind would be whistling through the empty forum, driving tumbleweed before it. You've probably headed that one off at the pass in the nick of time, thank goodness. ;)

Baggywrinkle

Ammersee, Bavaria / Adriatic & Free to roam Europe
Visit site
Well done Baggywrinkle. The forum salutes you.

It was beginning to look dangerously like Wansy might actually even possibly buy a boat. If Wansy were ever to buy one and go sailing, rather than perpetually tease us with advertised boats he's not going to buy, the wind would be whistling through the empty forum, driving tumbleweed before it. You've probably headed that one off at the pass in the nick of time, thank goodness. ;)
I can sympathise with @Wansworth. My mum passed away a few years ago and left me a bit of money in her will. I thought it wouldn't take too long to sort out so sold my boat at the end on the '21 season. I started a search to get a feel for the market, contacted some brokers with the aim of making a purchase towards the end of 2022 - I also sorted out an interim boat for the 22 season - even posted on here, like Wansworth, on possible purchases.

Here I am 2 years later and the whole thing is still stuck with no probate granted.

Feel totally fed up, the search is on ice, and worst of all, I'm boatless with brokers sending me boat details I can't act on.

Wansworth

Visit site
This is the nearest I have come to purchase of a yacht ,Be ita very difficult choice but above all I sincerely wish to thank the forum for its guidance and keeping my spirits up.I would name public ally certain members that have been ready to go beyond mere forum advice,I fully understand they might not like to be associated publically😂

Bouba

Visit site
This is the nearest I have come to purchase of a yacht ,Be ita very difficult choice but above all I sincerely wish to thank the forum for its guidance and keeping my spirits up.I would name public ally certain members that have been ready to go beyond mere forum advice,I fully understand they might not like to be associated publically😂
Well done......the forumites are always helpful in person....despite what comes out of their keyboards😜🤣😂