Chinese heater keeping the ducts on.

KAM

Visit site
Anyone got any tips for keeping the ducts attached. The spigots on the heater seem far too short. Mine is in the engine bay where the ducts occasionally get disturbed. Must be similar problems for people with ducting in lockers. They've just fallen off again. Maybe the problem is the quality of the ducting. I'm reluctant to overtighten the clips. Any reccomendations from practical experience appreciated.

Trident

Visit site
The answer is really to add Webasto or Eber ducts to the Chinese heater - I have used lots of the Chinese heaters and they work well for low cost but I always use Webasto through the wall ducts and connections and also change the exhaust pipe for a better one as the Chinese spiral wound often leak. Still many hundreds cheaper than buying Webasto or Eber

KAM

Visit site
Any supplier recommendations. Fed up with "fits" "compatible with" "genuine" and other such descriptions.

Northern Star

Visit site
Some of mine with a Mikuni MY30 kept coming off at the outlet end so a couple of the self drilling screws worked a treat.

penfold

Visit site
Maybe try a layer of carpet tape around the duct spigot before putting the hose on? With a clip on it should be reasonably secure.