jimi

Visit site
Hopefully we'll be there, anybody else?

<hr width=100% size=1>
sailboat_e0.gif

tcm

Visit site
Not I.

But you can say hello to the frenchies in the marina office who took the mick out of me last time i turned up with passport, insurance and so on "Look at this nuttter!- he's brought lots of documents to an office in france - at 12.30 just before lunch! haha!" so i went back at 4pm.

Have fun.

<hr width=100% size=1>

jimi

Visit site
making sure I've got all docs ... just in case. but I'm sure an "Je suis Ecosse" should do the trick!

<hr width=100% size=1>
sailboat_e0.gif

tcm

Visit site
Good idea! Then they won't bother with giving you the menu. It will be perfectly ok if you nip in to the restaurant, scoff a whole load of bread, and then decide not to stay after all.

<hr width=100% size=1>

G

Why didn't you just take some money like everyone else?

<hr width=100% size=1>

nicho

Visit site
"Ji suis Ecosse"? - really depends whether the Scots rugby team kicked holes out of the French last time out - check the result and then proceed at your own discretion. I'm in Spain this weekend (working for once), but have a good crossing.

<hr width=100% size=1>

jimi

Visit site
I had a dream last night .. that Scotland stuffed England in ze Calcutta Cup .. now if the reality were to happen whilst watching in a Frech café that could be awesome .. oh by the way I missed a conversion when I attempted a new way of kicking the rugby ball ..

<hr width=100% size=1>
sailboat_e0.gif

tony_brighton

Visit site
Never bothered going to the office last time except for a shower. A nice young lady in a dory pointed us to any vacant visitor berth, took a small amount of cash and then we went ashore for dinner. End of formalities.

<hr width=100% size=1>

david_e

www.touraine.blogspot.com
Re: Watching rugby in foreign climes

I watched England v France at Peelyweely SC. When Froggies scored huge roar went up, never knew there were so many frogs in Wales:))

<hr width=100% size=1>

Spacewaist

blog.mailasail.com
That\'s the EU for you....

! watched England v Denmark in a bar in Campeltown last year. The bar was full of Danes - extraordinary!

The EU's free market for labour is working.

<hr width=100% size=1>A pontification from the Panjandrum of orotund bloviation AD2002