Charter in Antigua

G

I'm trying to arrange a charter from St Johns in Antigua in March. Does anyone out there have any contacts for charter companies in the 30/40 ft range that I could get in touch with? Thanks!

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Well I think Matt could have helped, cos he was there a few weeks ago and maybe others could too. But I'm afraid your question has come on a bad day. Were all getting banned from here tomorrow, so all a bit upset. But Kim is sure to know in our absence so ask him.

Haydn

jfm

Visit site
The usual moorings sunsail operate around there, bt not specifically St John's AFAIK. all on www. Or do a google search. Sorry if you knew that and were looking for very specifically St Johns or a one man/one boat or non-advertised source, in which case I can't help. I have used moorings out there for 44 foot Beneteau stuff, they're fine though imho best to pay the small premium and get a boat less than 1 year old so not too busted. I can sell you a C-map chip 1/2 price if you want, be quick before someone else snaps it up though..... ;-)

Best of luck

coliholic

Visit site
Was that supposed to be a joke Haydn, 'cos if so in very bad taste and not allowed here. This is a serious site you know. Beware the thought police.

tcm

Visit site
Antigua very wavy, better for sailboats, not power. Dunno if sail or power is what you're after. There are cheapy flights to the BVI, a better short-distace cruising area and more small islands, rather than one big one. The main sailbase is in the south, and sunsail with sharholder loot has bought some/most competitors in English harbour.

For powerboats, but again in virgin islands, mor protected, more to see, one hour flight by LIAT airline ...there is VirginTraders (again, get contact via Google or yahoo) with yank-style 48-foot flybridge boats .

Again, sorry, can't help direct with knowledge of St John's chartering. It's a bit of a dump, so if you did charter there you'd want to clear off

hlb

RIP
Visit site
so I regress bugger. but its a bad day. Cant help on Antigua thingy. But sorry youv come today when Kims on the rant.
Can we get back to you another day please. when we Know what forum we belong to.

Haydn