Cardiff Boat Jumble

Pandoramark1

Visit site
Sorry if this is in the worng place.

Has anyone been,m or are going to go to the Cardiff Boat Jumble this weekend Sunday 6th. It is a 3 hour car dive for me, so was looking for some feedback as to if it is worth the trip?

Thanks
PMK1

ms.lau

Visit site
sorry, not an answer to your question, though i might be interested in hopping on a train from bristle....

probably best to post on the bristol channel forum (if you haven't done so already), there are quite a few from cardiff there.

laura

Csail

N/A
Visit site
It used to be full of bargains....more commercial now.What do you need to buy? Glad you mentioned it....i didn't even know about it and i'm Cardiff! Put a post on Bristol channel forum.

fastjedi

Visit site
It used to be full of bargains....more commercial now.What do you need to buy? Glad you mentioned it....i didn't even know about it and i'm Cardiff! Put a post on Bristol channel forum.

Yes agreed .... was fantastic 5 years ago. Many less 'bargains' last year. Depends what you are after. I won't be there this year. if you are looking for a few shackles and mooring lines it is extremely unlikely you will recover your bus fare!

Visit site
Wouldn't dream of a 3 hour journey - you would be very lucky indeed to find enough of a bargain to cover the cost of the fuel getting there. Its a typical jumble, mostly trade stands at the same prices as on line / telephone with a few second hand / junk stands.

I wont be going and I'm just 40 mins away