Caption??

billskip

Visit site
I bought a new Mercedes, I went to Asda early in the morning in Taunton (next door to the Mercedes dealership) big big empty carpark...went and parked over the far side, came out of Asda three cars , mine sandwiched could just open door, no other cars about....
If Bouba sees this he will definitely start doing it, he's paranoid about parking in crowded spaces.

Fr J Hackett

Visit site
I bought a new Mercedes, I went to Asda early in the morning in Taunton (next door to the Mercedes dealership) big big empty carpark...went and parked over the far side, came out of Asda three cars , mine sandwiched could just open door, no other cars about....
Happens all the time.

Gustywinds

Visit site
What happened…did you install it ?
I’ve only just arrived back onboard with it in my bag. Was a good boy and declared it and paid tax. I’d debated going Edinburgh-Belfast-Dublin-Brussels to avoid it but that was too silly.
Going down the coast tomorrow to Dunkirk where I have a week pottering before herself arrives so will do a test setup

Bouba

Visit site
I’ve only just arrived back onboard with it in my bag. Was a good boy and declared it and paid tax. I’d debated going Edinburgh-Belfast-Dublin-Brussels to avoid it but that was too silly.
Going down the coast tomorrow to Dunkirk where I have a week pottering before herself arrives so will do a test setup
Start a thread…I wouldn’t mind something similar 👍🏻