Can You Identify This

Moody

Visit site
This is the fuel pre-filter/water separator fitted to my boat, and would appreciate if anyone knows anything about it, or what elements it takes.

It seems to have no identification apart fron NAUCO on the top.

Thanks

Neil

6a7ec55b7833d797a31957e11afb569b.jpg

PowerYachtBlog

www.poweryachtblog.com
hello Moody
my Gobbi 27 Sport has similar water seperators, I have been quite good with them to be honest
they are cleanable that is you take them out clean them and put them back
if you flush them you will have to bleed the engine
I do this about once or twice a season depends if I do a long trip or not, but I think there real cleaning schedule is about 100 hours
I was always tempted to go for more famous RACOR or similar on my boat but since I never had any problems why change and beleive me our fuel especially about 5/12 years was not of the cleanest type as I remember some superyachts owners quite complaining about this issue
I think you should be fine with them....

Swampyhotdog

Visit site
I seem to remember the name Nauco from when I was working on an oilrig in Brazil. Not sure if it was a Brazilian company, but they has agents there.

Probably no help, but there you go.....

Nautical

www.outerreefyachts.com
Pretty standard fit on a lot of med yachts, and the one of choice by a lot of Italian builders, solid jobs no problems.

As PY says clean twice season if your worried, there is sometimes a little thumb screw you can back off that allows any water to drain off, if not then its a filter out and clean, need to refill again and if your lucky she might self prime if not its a bleed job.

volvopaul

hotmail.co.uk
Ahh o no element then, not good can remember the wilwood filters on a broom 1070 they were useless and blocked the lift pumps up, maybe you should buy some separ 2000 or racors for your next birthday.