Calling Mangusta - update

jfm

Visit site
Hi Mangusta. Please update us on bi-beauty's progress. What was the problem on the sea trials? Where is it now, still with Overmarine or have you taken delivery? How are you getting it to Stockholm, surely not by road, so must be deck cargo? All other snippets of information to facilitate e-vicarious Mangusta-boating will be much appreciated. Any pics (of the new boat I mean) :)

<hr width=100% size=1>

Mangusta

N/A
Visit site
Hello cheeky Johnny,

I don't recall mentioning Overmarine or Stockholm to you. For security reasons I can not tell you where the boat is now, but it will be leaving Southampton in May, bound for the Baltic. You are welcome to take some photos from the quayside there if that is what turns you on. A few others on this forum who have sent a private message will be on board sharing some hospitality at the re-naming photo shoot. You might be interested to know that a celeb and a footballer will be there and a national newspaper to record the event.

The problem on the sea trial was something in an engine.

My current boyfriend and I are of to the rugby this week-end so we might see you there perhaps - touting for business!

<hr width=100% size=1>

hlb

RIP
Visit site
"celeb and a footballer will be there and a national newspaper to record the event."

Well this is a very jolly new way of boating.

So. The celeb will have to be Pauline!

Footballer?? Byron!!

National newspaper? Well the only ones we know is B1-Tony cos he's always taking pictures. Or is it Kim, he did say he was fed up and wanted a few days on the water.../forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Wonder if Mucky Farter should have a photo shoot...../forums/images/icons/smile.gif/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif/forums/images/icons/frown.gif/forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

<hr width=100% size=1> <font color=blue> Haydn

jfm

Visit site
That wasn't cheeky...wassit? You did mention sweden, and I just assumed it was Stockers because other places a bit primitive for that class of boat. One of my favourite cities, I'm a reg at CafeOp and stay at Berns

No you didn't mention Overmarine but that's where you're buying the bateau from, surely? No? You must be?

When igzactly issit leaving Southampton? A 'Gusta there will be quite a sight! I hardly ever go to Soton now that our boat is in France but funnily enough I have a dinner there in May so might just see BBeauty!

And Oi!!! I wasn't touting for business! (....was I?) :)

<hr width=100% size=1>

byron

RIP
Visit site
<font color=blue> Naah! I ain't no Footballer. I could take her as Skipper I suppose but they couldn't afford me as I would want full commercial rate.

<hr width=100% size=1>http://www.alexander-advertising.co.uk

DepSol

Visit site
You could take her down the engine room and show her the golden rivet ;-)

<hr width=100% size=1>Dom

2003 is going to be a good year for me