C-mapNT cart'ges

cynthia

Visit site
C-mapNT cart\'ges

Anybody know if it is possible to obtain these at a discount or from a secondhand site?
Having just done a search on 'c-map' please can I avoid:
a) offers of pirated software.
b) c-map trying to use this site as a sales platform.

Thanks in advance.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by cynthia on Tue Jun 26 21:39:19 2001 (server time).</FONT></P>

kdf

Visit site
Nonsense

C-map supplies their charts on cartridges which you pay around £100 each. If I choose to sell these on to a 3rd party for £50 or £150 this is perfectly legal as the cart is my property (copyright is still with C-map) . You can't copy the chart off the cart so there is only one copy which is what I paid for.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by kdf on Wed Jun 27 10:21:48 2001 (server time).</FONT></P>

jfm

Visit site
Re: what locations d\'ya want?

Cynthia there are some advertised from time to time on the motor BB. I have several that I have bought for my h/h plotter for charter holidays, and would sell these at say 40% of new price ish. They are for Sydney harbour and 30 miles n/s of Syd, the southern caribbean Trinidad to Guadeloupe, southern ireland etc. All 1-2yrs old. Lemme know if interested and I'll give you the correct Cmap codes

JFM

mldpt

Visit site
Re: C-mapNT cart\'ges

C-Map do a very good service whereby they will change your existing charts to another area, by return of post for about £50 much cheaper than £150 for a new area when you may never use the area you already have, sorry I have'nt there adress with me but you should be able to get it from their web site.
Mike

cynthia

Visit site
Re: C-mapNT cart\'ges

Thanks. We've now got one on order from Mailspeed. Once we realised they can be re-programmed the original cost becomes, almost, bearable!! The cost of the cart'ge equates to the cross channel ferry fare when we used to tow a boat down to the Med. for the hols. Ouch!