Burnham Week

DRANNIE

Visit site
Anyone know the results for burnham week (weekend regatta) class six the website seems to have fritzed? I assume they have the results as I assume
the prizes were handed out on monday. We had to sail back home monday so didn't race, although it was the only day with a decent breeze.

Hi to full circle who we saw at the start of race 2 just as the headsail halyard shackle failed and we lost it up the mast. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

And finally my thanks to Robyn for the free entry as we had a brilliant weekend only sorry teething child and fraught swmbo scuppered bbq attendance. Robyn if you PM me an address I'll send a small thankyou or make a RNLI donation.
/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

moondancer

www.wisereach.co.uk
i think the results are on the web site now. The first set of results had the handicaps calculated incorrectly. You missed a great day today. Full Circle was flying as the heavier winds seemed to get her moving.

D3B

www.cutting-solutions.co.uk
Ahem.....
I believe Jim was 6th when i was crewing on Monday /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Left them this morning and according to CliveG they were running quite well

pics of Full Circle and Sirenia to follow.