Bristol Arms Shotley?

D3B

www.cutting-solutions.co.uk
In the last few months IIRC it changed hands or a new chef or summat like that anyway..... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

anyone been recently...

Got a friend coming over from Spain who wants to go to Southwold but with springs at the wrong time of day I am not very keen.....so as I am skipper we will probably to go to Shotley /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thursday night if anyone else is about....... tho its a boys do..... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

and do I need the pulling shirt? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

MoodySabre

Visit site
The chef that was at the Bristol Arms is now one of the chefs at The Shipwreck - the restaurant in the marina - where food has improved. When I went to Shotley a few weeks ago they were handing out the restaurant specials list with the marina map and loo code. (I don't think those things were related!). Anyway I had lamb koftas which were very spicey but large and served with loads of veg and choice of rice, new pots etc. £6.95 IIRC. It got very busy in there. The Bristol Arms has a better ambience.

Habebty

Visit site
New sea wall with fence if you do stagger............from Bristol Arms to Marina /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif