Break in.

NUTMEG

www.theblindsailor.co.uk
Hi chaps, sorry to have to post this, but my house was broken into today and my two seagulls, a late model 40+ with a broken throttle cable TSEFPCL43F2 (silver, plastic tank, recoil start, FN gearbox etc) and an earlier 40- (recently purchased from John SOS), as well as a pair of aluminum shaft ores and and a Black/Red Gill bag with all my sailing kit (Black/Red Musto BR1 jacket and salopettes as new, CS auto lifejacket with 'steve' written inside on the label, a handheld anemometer, silva compass etc etc) have been stolen. it is odd that only sailing equipment was stolen, should be grateful i suppose, it could have been much worse. Oh, yes, the insurance company inform me that the items are not covered by my household policy! Boat policy only covers stuff on the boat, great!

I live in Essex by the way.

If offered any items fitting description please PM me. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

tel1

Visit site
sometimes i wonder why we have insurance, if whenever we go to claim we get rejected??

what are we actually paying for when we get insurance, oh yeh thats rite, expensive champers and a big fat cigar for the people that rip us off.

fergie_mac66

Visit site
badluck hope bstds get run over by a train.

heard on news today 2 gits on a quad bike hit by train while escaping from a crime ! SCORE!!

i will keep my fingers crossed you get yours... back

i will keep my fingers crossed they get theirs!

surely must be someone who knows you however slightly, To be so targeted