Botnia Targa 27.2 with D6-440

stiknstring1

Visit site
Thanks to all who responded earlier this year with helpful advice over my choice of a new Targa 27.2. First time out on her last week and my thanks to Paul (you know who you are!) for taking this video of a pass-by of larger Targa starting at around 20kts and accelerating to 40kts. Goes like a dream ! Quite a learning curve from my former 17 ton sailing yacht.....

stiknstring1

Visit site
Sorry, badly written post. This is footage of my Targa being filmed from another Targa. My son was driving at the time and snuck up on the other boat at around 20 kts before crossing the wake and moving quickly up to 40 kts. Very exciting stuff. After pootling around in dodgy weather in the UK on my sailing boat at 7kts for very many years, it is a pleasure to be inside in the warm or outside on the upper helm depending on weather and cruising very comfortably at 25-32 kts which seems to be her optimum speed for comfort and fuel consumption ( well, 24 kts for fc actually). Very pleased indeed with her and fantastic service from Wessex Marine for whom nothing appears to be too much trouble. Cannot speak more highly of them.

volvopaul

hotmail.co.uk
Thanks to all who responded earlier this year with helpful advice over my choice of a new Targa 27.2. First time out on her last week and my thanks to Paul (you know who you are!) for taking this video of a pass-by of larger Targa starting at around 20kts and accelerating to 40kts. Goes like a dream ! Quite a learning curve from my former 17 ton sailing yacht.....

It was a pleasure to forward this on to you and meet you on the day .
Sorry about the noise folks , I was sea trialing a Botnia Targa 42 and at the time had just lifted the engine hatches to inspect and film them at sea for a perspective buyer abroad , sadly the boat was no where near up to scratch in a few areas some of which sadly require time and cost to make good , a great boat though if you like that concept if boat , it sure was very quiet at the helm .

stiknstring1

Visit site
Thanks again, Paul. Likewise to meet you. I will no doubt be in touch again soon. It is rare to have a picture and even less a video of one's own boat underway so this is a treat!

Sticky Fingers

Visit site
It looks fab, I love the robustness and seaworthiness of those boats. And, I expect, it goes pretty well with a D6-440 in it...

Congratulations, another happy boat buyer in these troubled times...!

paradave

Visit site
I absolutely love this boat! It’s not a brand I was familiar with but reading up on them I’m hugely impressed. Congratulations, please tell us more when you enjoyed her more!