Boats of Europe

cliff

Visit site
You missed out Sadler / Sadler Starlight and Jaguar Yachts in the UK. /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
--------------------
hammer.thumb.gif
"Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
sailroom <span style="color:red">The place to auction your previously loved boatie bits</span>

KCook

needsabeach.com
[ QUOTE ]
You missed out Sadler / Sadler Starlight and Jaguar Yachts in the UK. /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
--------------------
hammer.thumb.gif
"Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
sailroom <span style="color:red">The place to auction your previously loved boatie bits</span>

[/ QUOTE ]
Err, both of those appear to be sailboats? My little list is limited to motorboats.

Kelly

Lakesailor

Visit site
Web designers often bitch about Dreamweaver's excess code, but I can build a page that works in all browsers using it. Not to test in Firefox is a mistake. More and more people are using it.
I get 17% of visitors on the cottage site using Firefox/Mozilla/Netscape

KCook

needsabeach.com
At this point I'm getting rather accustomed to being told my sites are useless /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif . Haven't tried Fire Fox, so don't have a clue as to what bit on the page is the difficulty.

Thanks for suggesting Astinor, that is one I had not heard of. Nice looking fishing boats. Safehaven struck me as more of a work boat than for pleasure. Which is my excuse for leaving them off.

Dunno what market share Fox Fire has over here in the US. These compatibility issues may well drive us to the expensive platforms like Dreamweaver! What I used for my page was the VisualSite Designer downloaded from CoffeeCup. Digging through some of the sample code for that, ran into languages other than English. So the program may have originally come from Europe.

Kelly