Boat transport S France to Cherbourg

longjohnsilver

Visit site
My mate is thinking about having his boat transported rather than sailing it back. It's an Endurance 37, anyone any idea how much it will cost and who to approach to do it? A French company would seem to be logical as it's in France going from one coast to another.

bobupanddown

Visit site
I have a quote for a 35ft yacht from Marseille to Le Harve at

3745 Euro (about £2600).
French Transport

Seems to be the going rate but if you find cheaper please let me know!!

This is from Transports Morlin a french company.

D

Deleted User YDKXO

Agree with wingdiver, ljs. I used Van der Wettering from Holland to Port Napoleon and I found them both efficient and competitive

alandee

Visit site
Peters and May Ltd ( 02380 480480 ) from Southhampton gave me a quote at the London boat show last year of £2500 for a 36 yacht from Le Havre to Pt St Napolian. You could also try contacting the director of Pt St Napolion, Mr Marc De Shutter, direct on (+33) 04 42 48 41 21. He speaks fluent English and has details in his office of a number of transport companies.

Oen

Visit site
Share the beauty... Find some lovely trustworthy people to sail her round and share the beauty!

colin_jones

Visit site
Hello John

have a look at Chantier Fluvial, Quai Jean Moulin, 82100 Castelsarrasin. They are based well South and could do it 2 parts for mate's convenience. (They also have storage) Yard and transport are owned by a super couple. Very helpful. Rates are also very reasonable. They shifted us from Med to winter berth very well.

If you need any more details either PM or fone me.

There is a pic of their storage and transporter on pp 6 of www.colvicwatson.co.uk.... on pp3 there are links to the new L Regis current wx stations