Boat Owner Stole my Battery thread...

Flying Penguin

Visit site
tumblr_l9m1uc0pPK1qawq94o1_500.gif

clyst

Visit site
Not a nice thing to say ??? Its a pity that a lot of your posts threatening all sorts retaliation has been removed isnt it .
(Not really. I only ever said what I would like to do. Not what I would do.)

BTW please explain how you quoted two crime incident numbers that were not reconised by the plod .
(Only one Crime Number as far as I recall and where did you get the bit about not being recog by the Cops ? It was the Number they gave ME)

Noticed you side stepped that when someone else asked . (If I did then I didnt see the post. Why would I do that ? )

You got to admit there are a lot of "inconsistancies" in your posts .
(Guess so. That was just the nature of it. Often could not post all I knew & still can't)

Who is the real Troll here ?? Your last two posts have made no sense at all.

I have nothing to troll about i cannot be held responsible for your lack of ability to understand a few simple questions. I have nothing to gain from this tread .Whether you get your battery back ,get beaten up or anything else that may become you . Im just trying to make some sense of your posts . I will explain again ----- In previous posts you quoted two crime incidents logged with the local plod another poster contacted the plod quoting the log numbers YOU posted and they did not reconise them so I just asking why ???? Where is the problem in that ??

ColdFusion

Visit site
...In previous posts you quoted two crime incidents logged with the local plod another poster contacted the plod quoting the log numbers YOU posted and they did not reconise them so I just asking why ????

Sandyman, I can verify the above. I quoted both of your posts in which you gave two entirely different incident numbers - way before the thread was pulled. You did not respond.

Another forumite said he had called the relevant police force and they did not recognise the incident number(s) you gave in your posts.

Several other people queried the above but again you did not respond.

There were also several posts asking why you had been able to make several posts in other threads when you said your laptop had been out of action and that was the reason for the lack of updates in the pulled thread. Again, you did not respond to these posts.

From where I'm sitting it seems that your credibility is still in question and unless you stop evading the questions that are asked it seems that all you have done is made a fool of the people who took the time to try to help you. It does you no favours to continually avoid responding to the questions that have been raised by several people.

Your call...

Pete R

Visit site
Only one Crime Number as far as I recall and where did you get the bit about not being recog by the Cops ? It was the Number they gave ME

First you had problems with your laptop (glad it seems to be fixed) and now problems with your memory.

This was your post on page 2 of the original thread.

Sandyman
Registered User Join Date: Jun 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie
Sandy man, can you put an improved picture up? I have seen a very similar boat, sits fishing at anchor over by the forts.
Chrissie

Hi Chrissie.

The pic was taken from the CCTV in the marina office. Going to print a few off this morning & hand to ModPlod etc and ask them to keep a lookout. The image I posted was the best one im afraid. A fishing boat you say. Quite likely. There were five or six herberts onboard, negative lifejackets etc etc. Seemed like the local scumbags.
Talk more when you next come down to Peters boat.

If anyone see's this boat & are reluctant to get involved would you please telephone Hampshire Police on 0845 045454 quoting Incident No 0774684317..........thanks.

The 0774 number is not a valid Hampshire Incident number.

You then posted this

Sandyman
Registered User Join Date: Jun 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete R
The OP mentioned that he had reported it to the Police and also mentions the MOD Police. I do not know the area at all so can anyone tell me who this "offence" would have been reported to and I will try and find out if it was infact reported? Because if it was and it is a joke then......

"agurney" says that the boat in the photo, "bay fisher", belongs to the OP. I certainly hope so as the #1 google result for that name shows this thread and therefore the OP's details.

''agurney'' is wrong..................where did he get that from ?

Pete for your info the Incident No is 44110358913 and if you really want to find out if its gen then call Hampshire Police on 0845 0454545
I have been threatened with violence but am not to concerned. Have looked out the anti-pirate gear just in case lol Currently awaiting a visit from local Plod.

The 4411 number is how Hampshire Police record their incidents for this year.

Pete R

Visit site
Another forumite said he had called the relevant police force and they did not recognise the incident number(s) you gave in your posts.

Sorry but on the original thread I did say the second number was how Hampshire Police record their incidents.

clyst

Visit site
Sorry but on the original thread I did say the second number was how Hampshire Police record their incidents.

But did you not say they didnt reconise the number as a whole ?? just asking. ( cos there

are some hereabouts that consider asking questions to be trolling )

Pete R

Visit site
But did you not say they didnt reconise the number as a whole ?? just asking. ( cos there

are some hereabouts that consider asking questions to be trolling )

This is what I posted on the original thread and reading it again I suppose it could be read a number of ways.

"I spoke with Hampshire Police this morning and the 4411 number is how they record incidents for this year. They do not know the other number."

What I meant was...

The 0774684317 number was not recognised.

The incident number 44110358913 could well be genuine.

Sorry if there was any confusion.

Last edited:

clyst

Visit site
This is what I posted on the original thread and reading it again I suppose it could be read a number of ways.

"I spoke with Hampshire Police this morning and the 4411 number is how they record incidents for this year. They do not know the other number."

What I meant was...

Thanks Pete . Would be good if someone in the area asked the plod to varify the "reconised" number that would prove one way or the other whether this thread is genuine

Ps not suggesting you do it tho'

Pete R

Visit site
Thanks Pete . Would be good if someone in the area asked the plod to varify the "reconised" number that would prove one way or the other whether this thread is genuine

Ps not suggesting you do it tho'

Try this number 01962841534. Genuine Hampshire Police. Honest.

But it was only posted after the OP said plod were coming round re a threat of violence and may not relate to the original "theft".

fergie_mac66

Visit site

What I meant was...

Hmm looking at that number 077... quite obviously is a mobile number !!
so guess someone wrote the wrong number down in the post wonder who it connects to :D
the original thread had 49000 odd views cant help wondering if the number would get 49000 calls :D

Last edited:

Pete R

Visit site
Hmm looking at that number 077... quite obviously is a mobile number !!
so guess someone wrote the wrong number down in the post wonder who it connects to :D
the original thread had 49000 odd views cant help wondering if the number would get 49000 calls :D

Not enough numbers to be a mobile.

Pete R

Visit site
The other incident number given by Sandyman looked like a UK (44) landline number, but again with one digit missing. I queried this with Sandyman in the original thread but he didn't respond, just as he hasn't responded to my post above.

Yes it does look like a Uk phone number but The "4411" prefix is for Hampshire Police incident numbers this year followed by 7 other numbers. Just a coincidence.

Visit site
I have had a crime number given to me in a police station not recognized by a copper that later came round to visit me so I think you are going to need more evidence than that if you want to discredit sandyman.As far as I know being tactless in criticizing mobo owners is not yet concrete proof of dishonesty.:rolleyes:

jimi

Visit site
Hmmmm .. this thread is entertaingly surreal in a pre-teen schoolboy argument sort of way.

I don't believe it!